Posted on Wednesday, June 07 2006 @ 21:45:47 CEST by LSDsmurf
Version 1.2 of the PCApex PSU Calculator is up for free download (no registration required!) and is a detailed system power use calculator for determining how large of PSU you need. This app will let you know how large of a PSU you should use to ensure your system runs as stable as possible and is not meant to accurately measure how much voltage your current system is actually using but rather will calculate a "worst case scenario" for how much power your system may use.
Version 1.2 Updates:
- Inculded a more robust overclocking section.
- Fixed MORE problems with VGA list values not being
reported correctly for X800 Series
- Updated GUI with icons and other junk
- Removed TEC option, was stupid.
- Removed Infobar, was also stupid.
- Updates to hardware roster
- Misc small updates to wattage values
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.2 Size: 1.83MB Works on: Windows