|There are currently 83 people online.
Posted on Saturday, July 01 2006 @ 18:41:23 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: µTorrent 1.6 build 472
- Ability to filter files in torrent creator
- Add a move to top/down button or key
- Add a way to make µt startup in bosskey mode
- Add a way to set the upload/download cap through system tray
- Add an option to reset bans
- Add remaining HD space in the BC-style dialog
- Added "Completed On" column
- Added a way to delete the internal peerlist
- Added bandwidth priority and tracker status column
- Added graphical progress bar in main list
- Added option to allow multiple connections from same IP.
- Added option to bypass the Nanotorrent search redirect.
- Added option to open download bar when doubleclicking a torrent
- Allow torrents in list to be renamed
- Change label from the torrent properties dialog
- Delete torrents to trash
- Disk statistics
- Draggable download bars separate from the main window
- Enable scheduler from tray
- Make shift + delete key remove torrent + data
- New disk cache settings
- Open containing folder selects the item
- Open the folder if you click on the tray popup when a download is finished
- Pause in tetris
- Proxy for peer connections
- RSS update interval
- Remember waste/hashfails across sessions
- Removing torrent will remove partfile
- Set default action for delete button (right click on it and hold shift)
- Setup outgoing port to bind to
- Show a warning if no disk space when moving a complete torrent
- Show a warning in the add dialog if the torrent doesn't fit on the drive
- Show speed in title bar
- Show speed limits in status bar
- Shutdown/hibernate when downloads complete
- Standby when torrents complete
- Torrent create dialog remembers the previous settings
- 'min interval' was misspelled.
- Added buttons to select all / deselect in the add dialog
- Added option not to connect to port 25 or 110
- Auto Shutdown Windows available from a menu
- Change so it always shows 3 digits in sizes.
- Changed connections for the 384k speed
- Delay firewall opening a little to help problem where utorrent starts
faster than the firewall.
- Don't delete torrents from list if the torrentfile wasn't found
- Don't resolve peer ips by default
- Don't switch between green/yellow icon too often
- Don't use router.bittorrent.com
- Edit button in RSS feeds window
- Fixed various language strings to be more consistent
- If the file cannot be opened, delay a little while and try again.
- Increased length of editbox for new labels
- Modified algorihtm for giving extra upload slots
- More dialogs are non-modal
- Never request more than 50 chunks from a bitcomet peer
- New UPnP code (works on all OSes)
- Redesigned settings dialog (I still need icons for the categories)
- Remember the last speed tab view mode
- Resolve IPs is on by default, but only if the Peers tab is active.
- Separate the tracker from the webui + webui settings
- Show a message in the logger if the autoload is set to the same as the
- Show a warning dialog when auto shutting down
- Show better error message when adding a torrent through URL and it can't
- Show decimal in download bar
- Speed in title bar is shown a little differently
- Swapped UL/DL in download bar
- Trim spaces from tracker url in create torrent dialog
- Tweaked piece selection algorithm a little
- num_wsa_events to control how many WSA EVENTS to allocate
- peer.lazy_bitfield enabled by default.
- Changed the network status icons
- Moved the network status icon a bit
- Couldn't use Unicode characters with search box
- Don't allow blank filenames for single-file torrents (uses default name
- Don't crash if popup menu is active while the active torrent is deselected
- Fixed Win95 problems.
- Fixed a bunch of crash bugs.
- Generals tab should flicker less
- Make the after crash re-check not re-check torrents that already finished
in that session
- Never create torrents with more than 64k pieces.
- RSS Favorites list bug
- Resize some labels to make more space
- Setting upload/download limit uses the currently active limit
- Superseeding should work better
- The label entry box in the BC-style dialog is too short
- Wrap comments field
Tools and Utilities
1.6 build 472
Product page: here