nVidia PureVideo Decoder 1.02-223Posted on Sunday, Jul 02 2006 @ 12:28 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: nVidia PureVideo Decoder 1.02-223
- Support for High Definition (HD) inverse telecine on compatible GPUs. See http://www.nvidia.com/page/purevideo.html for a list of supported GPUs.
- After installing the PureVideo Decoder and using the MCE "speaker setup" wizard to select 5.1 speakers, the audio will only be set in 2 channel stereo mode. This is a known issue with Microsoft Media Center Edition 2005 Update Rollup2. You may download this patch to fix the problem. The patch sets the proper value for 5.1 analog and must be run after using the speaker setup wizard. Note: You must run this patch every time after you run the wizard in order for the settings to remain active.
- Removed the Smart De-interlacing mode. Use the NVIDIA Control Panel to control driver cadence.
- Windows Media Player 10: Fixed a problem where playback of some transport stream files, such as MPE2 HD, resulted in an “unsupported file type” error message stating that Windows Media Player cannot play the file.
- Windows Media Player 10: Fixed a problem where playing a DVD in overlay mode and then switching between windowed and full-screen DOS resulted in a gray video window.
- Fixed a memory leak in the trp demux GetProgramInfo() interface.
- Fixed a probel where the PureVideo Decoder did not play an HD stream from a recorded source.
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004/2005/2005 Update Rollup2, Windows XP Professional, or Windows XP Home Edition
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Windows Media Center or Windows Media® Player 9.0 or higher for DVD Playback
- DirectShow compatible software for MPEG-2 file playback
- A DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA) compatible graphics processor, such as GeForce 7800 GTX.
- DVD-ROM drive required for DVD viewing
- TV Tuner is required for TV viewing under Windows Media Center and must meet the Designed for Windows XP Media Center Edition logo requirements
- NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series
- NVIDIA GeForce FX series
- NVIDIA nForce Audio
- Creative Labs® Ensoniq Audio PCI
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 PCI
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 +WavEffects
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 512 3D Audio PCI
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy MP3+
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy X-Gamer
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 MP3+
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Platinum
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 X-Gamer
- Philips® Rhythmic Edge PCI
- Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
- SIIG® Soundwave Pro PCI 32-bit
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here