|There are currently 76 people online.
Posted on Thursday, July 13 2006 @ 12:21:29 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: World Of Warcraft 1.11.2
- Fixed an issue where players were still being disconnected in 1.11.0 when
trying to log back in within 20 seconds of a client crash.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to place special bags inside one
- Applied a fix where players reported that they are sometimes unable to
resurrect at their corpse.
- Fixed a graphical error where when viewing a character from a second
computer, a player who had his weapons sheathed did not appear to have any
weapons on his side or back.
- Fixed an issue where a player received a fatigue bar after a disconnection
occurred during a flight path over deep water.
- The Looking For Group channel is now defaulted off. Players will need to
join the channel to access it. (/join LookingForGroup)
- Fixed an issue where temporary weapon enhancements such as poisons would
not persist after zoning or logging.
- The tool tip for the talent Omen of Clarity now reflects its new duration
of 10 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where players with the Heart of the Wild talent were losing
health each time they shifted to Bear Form or Dire Bear Form.
- Fixed an issue where players with the Furor talent were not staying in
combat mode when shifting to bear form and were losing the extra rage
- Players are no longer able to animate emotes while using Feign Death.
- Seal of Righteousness will now benefit properly from wizard oil and other
effects which give bonus damage against specific creature types.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes casting a spell immediately after a swing
would prevent Seal of Command from triggering.
- Fixed an error where Priests in Spirit of Redemption form did not benefit
from plus to healing items.
- Touch of Weakness will now work again when you have Power Word:Shield
active on yourself.
- Fixed an issue where the Improved Charge talent was incorrectly increasing
the amount of rage generated by Charge.
- Fixed an issue where the Undead female's ears clipped through the item
- Fixed several graphical anomalies with a female Troll wearing Dreadnaught
- Fixed an issue where the trinket "Spectral Essence" was not
working inside of the castle in Caer Darrow. This was preventing players
from seeing Magistrate Marduke and starting the quests he gives.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an error that if you try to create a Soul Shard bag while you have
one equipped the materials used for the creation of the bag are consumed and
the bag is placed in the inventory queue.
- Fixed an error where Necro Knight Guardians in Naxxramas were sometimes
causing players to crash when they cast their Blink ability.
- Fixed an area within Warsong Gulch where a person could get stuck and was
no longer targetable.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a queued player can't enter a new
- Using /chatwho for the Looking for Group channel should no longer
disconnect players from the server.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Recruitment channel option could not be
- Fixed an issue where the use of "Show Target of Target" feature
on a friendly target overlapped the fifth buff, making it difficult to see.
- Fixed an error where player colored debuff icons were not displaying their
- Fixed an error where negative effects were not causing party player
portraits to pulse the effect color as indicated in the 1.11.0 patch notes.
- Fixed a bug in 3D sound positioning that would occur in various
situations, such as leveling up or standing above a body of water.
Games and patches
Product page: here