SmartFTP 2.0 build 997Posted on Monday, Jul 31 2006 @ 12:34 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: SmartFTP 2.0 build 997
- File Exist Rules
- Synchronous Navigation
- Ability to create direct shortcuts to favorite items.
- Data connection fail-over.
- Added "History" combo box to "Remote Browser".
- Running queue items can be deleted without stopping them first.
- Aborted queue items can be resumed with Pause/Resume.
- Added "Stand By" to the On Queue Complete function list.
- Toolbars can be moved next to the menu bar now.
- Added Drag&Drop delay (250ms) for selection of MDI tabs and Docking Panes.
- Disappearing cursor in the Remote Browser if the "Show window contens while dragging" system option is disabled.
- Fixed GDI leak in the Remote Browser
- Updated GUI component which fixed the "Customize" problem
- Dropping items over file items in the Remote Browser was not possible.
Tools and Utilities
2.0 build 997
Product page: here