ATi Linux Driver 8.27.10Posted on Monday, Jul 31 2006 @ 12:35 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: ATi Linux Driver 8.27.10
- X.org 7.1 Support
- Fedora Core Package Support
- TV Out is currently not supported on the ATI Radeon X1x00 products.
- Resolution of a number of rendering issues affecting the OpenGL-based Java2D pipeline. Java users are highly encouraged to upgrade their ATI Proprietary Linux drivers to version 8.27.10 or higher.
- Resolution of an XGL startup issue that prevented users from starting XGL on display :0.
- Attempting to install the ATI Proprietary Linux driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly.
- TV display is corrupt after switching resolutions.
- A system hang may occur when attempting to resume from hibernation mode.
- Attempting to use 3D applications on Radeon 9000/9100/9200/9250 and FireGL 8x00 products fails to start and reports back something similar to "[fglrx] API ERROR: could not register entrypoint for SelectTextureSGIS".
- Loading the XVideo Extension on 64-bit Xorg 6.9+ systems causes the X Server to segfault on launch with ATI Radeon X1K products.
- Users with X Server X.org 7.1 can not play any video using XV. The ATI AVIVO Video adaptor is not present.
Product page: here