AutoHotkey 1.0.44.09Posted on Friday, Aug 11 2006 @ 14:22 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: AutoHotkey 1.0.44.09
- Fixed hook hotkeys like $^b not to fire twice when a similar, key-up hotkey exists (like "#b up" ).
- Fixed one too many backspaces in asterisk hotstrings whose next-to-last character is a dead key.
- Fixed "Gui Color" to work after the background color was previously changed to "default".
- Changed "if var is xdigit" to tolerate a 0x prefix.
- Added command "Gui +LabelMyGui" to support custom label names (e.g. "MyGuiClose" instead of "2GuiClose"). This also allows multiple GUI windows to share the same set of labels.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here