Dell Latitude D820 A02Posted on Tuesday, Aug 15 2006 @ 14:20 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Dell Latitude D820 A02
- Fixed potential issue where the boot selection list may become corrupted in setup.
- Fixed issue where the Admin password cannot be used to change or delete the Primary HDD password.
- Fixed issue with Seagate SATA HDDs on resume from suspend.
- Fixed issue issue seen on Windows 2000 where the CPU would run at an incorrect speed when in battery mode while docked.
- Fixed an error reported when running the hardware compatability tests.
- Fixed an issue seen on Windows 2000 where the CPU would run at incorrect speeds after resuming from Hibernate.
- Fixed an issue where the BIOS setup and SMBIOS may not report the battery present for several seconds after a warm reboot.
- Fixed an issue where the the Express Card bridge is allocated more resources than is needed.
- Fixed an issue where the parallel ort status was reported incorrectly in setup.
- Fixed an issue where the battery capacity was reported incorrectly in SMBIOS.
- Fixed an issue where when using the WiFi sniffer while in suspend would cause the sniffer LED to light up.
- Fixed an issue where Computrace (R) would not get locked when the administrator password was set.
- Fixed an issue where there may be no display screen visable after pressing the key when the SCard insertion prompt is bypassed.
- Fixed issue where the TPM state may not be restored on resume from suspend.
- Added support for newer Intel processors.
- Improved system performance and thermal behavior.
- Updated Intel logo displayed during POST.
- Added support for 64-bit Windows flash program.
- Updated nVidia Quardo NVS 120M Video BIOS version: 5.072.021.22.FE
Product page: here