PassMark BurnInTest 5.1 build 1012Posted on Wednesday, Aug 16 2006 @ 13:27 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: PassMark BurnInTest 5.1 build 1012
- Corrected a false report of a "Unable to get disk volume extent information" for the disk butterfly seek test.
- Advanced Network test changes for errors: "Corrupt header - packet discarded" and "Advanced Network test timed out"
- Advanced Network test Endpoint changes for problems on non-English Operating Systems and systems with the Windows "Network Interface" performance statistics disabled.
- SMART parameters on a Samsung Hard Disk caused BurnInTest to fail when running the disk test with SMART thresholds enabled. This has been corrected.
- The 2D scrolling H's test could display corrupt characters on the second and subsequent test run. This has been corrected.
- A problem with the Integer maths test where the results could display a negative number of operations has been resolved.
- Minor improvements to the help file.
- HTML help file added for Windows Vista and Longhorn Server.
- Minor improvements to the Error Classification file (error descriptions).
- Some CD Trace level 1 logging has been moved to trace level 2.
- Trace level 1 logging has been added to the test closing software.
- New build of Endpoint.exe (1.0 1010).
Tools and Utilities
5.1 build 1012
Product page: here