- Interactive form filler: Now you don't have to print out PDF forms first
and then manually fill out paper forms. Instead, you can use PC to fill out
interactive forms directly, and then print them out, save them, email them
or export the form data into FDF file for further processing.
- Multi-language UI that can be dynamically switched: The user interface of
Foxit Reader now can be switched to different languages dynamically, thanks
to the generous help from our user community.
- On-demand download of add-on: With add-ons, the function of Foxit Reader
can be extended unlimitedly. New function modules and seldom used modules
are packed as add-on. Users only download them when needed. Foxit Reader
highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to
Internet without users' permission. While Acrobat Reader often silently
connect to the Internet in the background.
- Self-upgrade: In the past, when you want to upgrade Foxit Reader, you have
to frequently visit Foxit website, check for new release, and then manually
download the new version, uninstall the old version and re-install the new
version. Now this whole process is simplified and you only need to click on
the menu item "Check for update now".
complex logic for PDF forms, to validate user input and process data.
- Improved printing speed: Printing a PDF file with many images in it to a
PostScript printer used to be slow. Version 2.0 has been optimized for such
- Streamlined UI: Version 2.0 comes with a neat UI. Annotation tool buttons
are grouped together, instead of being showed on several toolbars.
Tools and Utilities
2.0 build 0912
Product page: here