|There are currently 88 people online.
Download: mIRC 6.21
- Fixed $timer().secs bug when used with /timer HH:MM.
- Fixed right-click on disabled toolbar button popping up menu.
- Fixed treebar and toolbar using same key accelerator in the view menu.
- Changed wording in help file for /windows -D.
- Changed /winhelp to allow help system to search for help file if it's not
found in the mIRC folder.
- Fixed /toolbar -z3 not loading actual icon size from an .ico file.
- Fixed pressing spacebar in channel nicklist not popping up correct menu.
- Fixed bug with popup menus displayed using spacebar in notify/url
- Fixed passive dcc send bug rejecting files in dcc ignore list.
- Fixed /window -h not being able to hide status window switchbar buttons.
- Fixed various tabbed text display bugs in @window text/listbox.
- Fixed scripts reacting to superfluous windows mouse move messages.
- Fixed display bug in reversed tabbed text in listbox @windows.
- Fixed dcc get window not being auto-closed on time-out in some situations.
- Improved /drawrot, now faster and supports float values.
- Changed the way mIRC displays popup menus so that it triggers the
WM_INITMENUPOPUP for plugin developers.
- The LOADINFO structure now returns a minor version value that is
right-padded with zeros, eg. "6 20".
- Fixed /drawpic parameter parsing bug.
- Fixed windows taking focus when mIRC is not the active application.
- Fixed $regsubex() bug with parameter and various other characters.
- Added $regsubex() A parameter, non-spaced version of a.
- Fixed issue with $lactive not always returning a value.
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar bug in tabbed listbox @windows.
- Optimized display speed of text in windows and listboxes.
- Improved /window -b speed.
- Improved $network return value when connected/disconnected when on
networks that use different network names in numerics 001/005.
- Fixed $dialog().focus not working correctly with comboboxes.
- Added on HOTLINK support for $() and %var in matchtext.
- When drag-dropping files on listboxes the listbox item under the mouse is
- Fixed query windows in treebar/switchbar not being re-sorted on a nickname
- Added Minimize/Close All menu items to treebar folder menus.
- Fixed script editor bug deleting very long lines instead of truncating
- Fixed /window -c gpf bug when several status windows are open and the
first status window is closed.
- Fixed $window().state bug.
- Added $window().sbstate/tbstate, return switchbar/treebar button state for
- Updated library to PCRE v6.7, fixes various bugs.
- Updated support files to openssl v0.9.8b.
- Fixed on WAVEEVEND event not being triggered correctly.
- Fixed switchbar fill display bug.
- Fixed $didwm() bug not handling blank lines in editboxes.
- Fixed DCC Get behaviour if download folder does not exist.
- Fixed logging bug where logfiles were being lost if "make
folder" was enabled and the same status window was used to connect to
- Fixed $eval() parsing bug when passed more than two parameters.
- Fixed nested $regsubex() gpf bug.
- Extended commandline -r and -i parameters to accept non-full paths.
- IRC Servers dialog now uses a treeview to display the servers list.
- Fixed $inellipse() bug.
- Fixed kill event handling bug.
- Fixed $regml() bug.
- Fixed log filenames handling bug.
- Changed DNS routine so that it now randomizes the retrieved pool of IP
addresses to spread the load across connections.
- Fixed /btrunc bug.
- Added /server -z switch, minimizes new status window.
- Fixed numeric 345 not triggering on RAW event.
- Fixed dcc send time-out bug when sending empty file.
- Added command line switch -portable to make mIRC avoid use of the
registry, and $portable identifier.
- Fixed gif transparency issues.
- Added 48 x 48 icon to mIRC icon for Vista.
- Fixed minor cosmetic issues when running under Vista.
- Fixed /window -h not hiding desktop @window when it is first created.
- Fixed Alt+N behaviour, when switchbar/treebar was enabled Alt+N was
selecting windows hidden with /window -h.
- Added Lock Bars option to toolbar/switchbar/treebar menus.
- Fixed treebar not remembering /window -i item open/closed state when
jumping between server items in treebar list.
- Fixed treebar not placing /window -z windows at end of list. This affects
custom @windows as well as other windows whose original server window has
- Fixed Control+Minimize lock bug. Windows opened on the desktop are now
also minimized and locked, and system menus are no longer usable without
- Fixed editor dialog not remembering correct position if Windows tray was
in top/left position.
- Fixed /editbox not working with minimized/hidden windows.
- Added /toolbar -f[lsd] switches, load/save/delete toolbar in toolbar.ini
file. mIRC auto-loads toolbar.ini on startup.
- Fixed $rand() floating point handling bug.
- Changed PCRE compile options, previous change had resulted in a
significant performance decrease.
- Fixed $error being reset when an alias/identifier is called in the :error
section without using /reseterror.
- Fixed regex identifiers not handling script errors correctly.
- Fixed logfiles bug resulting in lost or corrupted logfiles when connecting
to multiple servers.
- Fixed reload logfiles bug when lines prefixed with both color codes and
- Fixed channel topic/mode bug, were not being cleared correctly on
reconnecting to a server.
- Fixed Treebar folder icon display bug.
- Added "Single click on tray icon to open" option to tray dialog.
- When settings are changed in logging dialog, the logging state of windows
and any open log filenames are now immediately updated to reflect new
- Added "Flash on chat message" option to IRC Options dialog.
- Added "Beep on chat message" option to Sounds dialog.
- Disabling sounds in the Sounds dialog now does actually disable all
sounds, even those using /splay or /beep.
- Fixed bug with Background pictures not applying correct display method
(center, fill, etc.) in some cases.
- Added new sound events to the Sounds dialog.
- Fixed DCC Send/Get progress bar display bug, was not showing completed
transfer in some situations.
- Fixed incorrect evaluation of parameters containing $nulls when passed to
- Fixed /ctcps, /events, and /remote not handling "off" parameter
- Fixed $fline() and $line() returning results when "listbox"
specified and used with a non-listbox window.
Internet and communication
Product page: here