ATi Tray Tools 220.127.116.114Posted on Wednesday, Dec 06 2006 @ 21:05 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Download: ATi Tray Tools 18.104.22.1684
- Fixed procedure to display memory clocks as DDR in Overclocking Window.
- Updated tray icon
- Added hotkeys to switch monitor rotation between 0/90 and 0/270
- Added Romanian translation
- Updated existing translation files
- Added Memory IO voltage control for X1xxx video boards.
- Updated GUI interface for some dialog boxes
- Updated core names database
- Added 500ms delay before restoring previous 3D settings after exiting from game. If this included in game profile.
- Updated text rendering procedure in FlashOSD module
- Updated overclocking support for RV570 and RV560 boards. Thanks Unwinder for help and information.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here