This beta does not introduce any new functionality, but provides several very
important fixes to the problems found in previous Betas:
- Coherence now handles “round” windows like Windows Media Player or
- Fullscreen and Coherence mode on secondary monitor fixed.
- Guest pixel size calculation was fixed – applications like MS Access or
MS PowerPoint should handle graphs correctly.
- Guest Linux screen resolutions in 24 bit mode fixed.
- Possiblity to switch off Command+ZXCV mapping or swap Control and Command
keys introduced (the feature was requested by a number of beta-testers)
- Several USB 2.0 fixes – more bulk devices to work since now. The work on
web cameras and other isochronous devices is still in progress.
Tools and Utilities
build 3106 beta 3
Mac OS X
Product page: here