McAfee Rootkit Detective 1.0 betaPosted on Saturday, Jan 06 2007 @ 13:31 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Download: McAfee Rootkit Detective 1.0 beta
- Designed to proactively detect the system objects like processes, files and registry that are hidden to the user.
- Provides information about all running processes in the system.
- Provides information about various system hooks like SSDT(System Service Descriptor Table) hooks, user/kernel IAT/EAT(Import/Export Address Table) hooks.
- Allows the user to clean/remove the malicious objects from the system by renaming/deleting the hidden files/registry.
- Allows the user to terminate the malicious processes.
- Users can submit samples using the submission feature present in the tool.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here