- Help|Install on Removable Drive: Option to force EditPad to treat any
drive as a removable drive.
- Reduced memory usage for the undo history when searching and replacing
using literal text.
- View|New Editor: If EditPad is maximized and configured to split itself in
the Editor Preferences, then the two instances will now occupy the full
screen instead of the size EditPad would occupy when being
- EditPad 6.1.2 did not always remember certain things between EditPad
sessions. This included the font selected in Options|Font, the last folder
used by File|Open, whether to check if EditPad is the default editor, and
the last tip shown as the tip of the day.
- Edit|Go to Line did not move keyboard focus to the editor, making it
appear the command did nothing if the editor didn't have keyboard focus
- Preferences, System: The option to erase history lists did not erase the
- Search: "loop automatically" did not work when using Find
Previous with "all files" turned off.
- Search: "selection only" skipped the first and last lines in a
rectangular selection if it was made from the upper right corner to the
lower left corner.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here