|There are currently 132 people online.
Download: Paint Shop Pro Photo 11.11
- The display of EXIF information has been improved.
- The Organizer has been improved, as follows:
- If you edit a saved search, your original search is not overwritten;
you can press the Save button to record your changes.
- Captions and star ratings are supported for video clips as well as for
- You can easily select multiple images in the Organizer by dragging.
- Performance has been enhanced for thumbnail creation and display.
- The Organizer displays the number of photos shown as well as the total
number of cataloged photos.
- The Organizer opens to the folder that was last viewed, rather than to
- By default, images in the Organizer are sorted chronologically by date
- Tags can be added to movie files.
- Performance of the Organizer has been improved.
- The print quality of contact sheets has been improved.
- Depth of Field now works correctly on 16-bit-per-pixel images.
- Dragging a file from the Organizer onto an existing document adds the file
as a new layer.
- In Korean, the input method editor (IME) no longer switches to English.
- Using the Close All Files dialog box no longer causes the application to
- Guides no longer reappear after you turn them off.
- Quick Review has been improved, as follows:
- Captions are viewable in Quick Review mode.
- When using Quick Review, you can delete the last item viewed.
- All file types are supported when you e-mail a Snapfire Show in Quick
Review mode. All files that can be viewed in Quick Review can also be
- Quick Review settings remain active across sessions.
- The Share As E-mail option opens an e-mail message with a blank space
above the graphic.
- The context menu items on the History Palette have been restored.
- Thumbnails no longer become mismatched with the image files after you edit
the images with other programs.
- While the application is being launched, it no longer appears to hang when
the message "Updating Cache Settings" appears.
- Improvements have been made to simplify the Join icons when you work with
the Pen tool or vector objects.
- IPTC information is displayed correctly for images in camera raw formats.
- EXIF data is preserved when images are duplicated (by using either Window
> Duplicate or Shift + D).
- Performance improvements have been made throughout the application.
- Quality improvements have been made to images imported in camera raw
- Images in 16-bit-per-pixel mode are saved correctly in format.
- The batch process can be used to convert camera raw files.
- The batch process works correctly for files selected in the Organizer or
- The Depth of Field "area of focus" selection is retained between
- When the Straighten or Perspective Correction tool is used on an image,
the image is automatically cropped when the Crop Image option is selected.
- New match modes have been added to the Magic Wand and Flood Fill tools.
The supported match modes are described in the following table.
- Transparency issue related to copying and pasting files with transparency
to Animation Shop has been corrected.
- Saving transparency with .png optimizer has been corrected.
Product page: here