|There are currently 62 people online.
Download: TinyMCE 2.0.9
- Added support for fullscreen new window mode since the other method was
problematic for some.
- Added new hide_selects_on_submit option. Enables the possibility to
enable/disable disabling of TinyMCE select elements.
- Added new removeInstance callback for plugins and also a new
- Added warning if flash and media plugin is used at the same time. Flash
plugin should be replaced with media plugin.
- Fixed so that fullscreen can be used even if placed in absolute positioned
divs with borders etc.
- Fixed so that contextmenu on named anchors doesn't display the link/unlink
- Fixed so that wrap in source editor dialog works in Opera.
- Fixed so that single quotes/' is only applied to text nodes not
- Fixed so that the emotions dialog is a little wider to avoid the FF bug
with statusbar content alignment.
- Fixed issue where TinyMCE wasn't restoring scroll position after
fullscreen mode switch.
- Fixed some HTML issues in style plugin dialog. Contributed by Michael
- Fixed bug where color selection menu was visible for instances that got
- Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to remove block formatting with format
- Fixed bug with xhtmlxtras plugin not working when convert_fonts_to_spans
- Fixed bug where element path elements wasn't entity encoded properly.
- Fixed bug where IE 7 produced a invalid attribute exception for some URLs.
- Fixed bug where the fix_table_elements option moved tables out of divs and
not just P and H1-6 elements.
- Fixed bug where drop menu for spellchecker didn't work in IE.
- Fixed bug with noneditable plugin. The classes where removed sometimes.
- Fixed bug where media plugin failed if single quotes wasn't entity
- Fixed bug where fullscreen mode switched the way bold/italic/underline
works in FF.
- Fixed bug where style plugin could modify body element of editor instance.
- Fixed bugs and issues with searchreplace plugin.
- Fixed bug where windows using inlinepopups where invisible when using
fullscreen mode. Contributed by Joshua T. Corbin.
- Fixed bug where inlinepopups where settings style values without px
suffix. Contributed by Joshua T. Corbin.
- Fixed bug where externaltoolbar where causing problems in fullscreen mode.
Contributed by Joshua T. Corbin.
- Fixed alignment problems of buttons inside the search/replace dialog.
Contributed by Dongsu Jang.
- Optimized event/callback execution by a factor of 10.
- Optimized cleanup engine by factor of 2 on some documents.
- Optimized shortcut and key event handling logic.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here