Easy CD-DA Extractor 10.0.4Posted on Friday, Jan 12 2007 @ 15:57 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Download: Easy CD-DA Extractor 10.0.4
- Coding Technologies AAC and aacPlus encoder v8.0. Sound quality improvements.
- Updated MP3 encoder to LAME 3.97. Sound quality improvements.
- Support for converting & burning 24-bit files
- Support for converting & burning files with samplerate > 48kHz (e.g. 96kHz, 192kHz)
- Added options "Create new 'filename (n)'", "Overwrite", and "Skip" to the Audio File Format Converter's output file handling
- ID3V2 "Cover Art" metadata workaround: If the ID3V2 tag of source file does not contain COVER ART image, the default image of the file is read instead
- Bugfix: ID3V2 metadata field "Composer" reading/writing fixed.
- Bugfix: MP3 VBR (lame)header bug fixed.
- Bugfix: Source files were not always deleted when the "Delete source file after successful conversion" was enabled. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Sound quality error in LAME 3.97 encoder caused by the C++ compiler optimization fixed. (now produces bit-to-bit exact sound quality as the official LAME 3.97 command line encoder)
- Bugfix: A bug in sample rate conversion fixed
- Bugfix: Burning an Audio CD froze the program occasionally on some systems. Fixed with the new MP3 decoder (old MP3 decoder had a memory leak that was causing the problem)
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here