- Added option to move empty (index) PAR2 files to the top if the transfer
queue when added.
- This beta uses quite a lot less CPU resources compared to the previous
betas, due to a change in the licensing system.
- Many smaller improvements. (Sort order in the integrated explorer view is
saved now, etc.)
- The /settingsFile switch has been replaced with a non-switch solution for
pointing NewsLeecher to a non-default settings file. More info on that here.
- Fixed a bug where NewsLeecher would show an error message when opening
doubleclicked .NZB files.
- The small statusbar bandwidth graph didn't always work. This has been
- Lots of smaller bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.8 beta 9
Product page: here