WatchHDTV is a free program to watch, timeshift, and record OTA HDTV with any Windows XP compatible HDTV Tuner card. WatchHDTV is the main program for viewing and recording HDTV.
- Support for the Geniatech U6010A USB and Hauppauge HVR1600 added
- Geniatech U6010A- there is an issue that prevents any recording/timeshifting from working and when WatchHDTV is opened, the initial channel will not be tuned correctly but changing the channel will then tune them properly. This issue will be inquired about and hopefully fixed.
- Hauppauge HVR1600 hasn't been tested yet
- Hauppauge HVR950- There is an issue with silent recordings(both dvr-ms and ts versions) where the recordings have skipping and do not come out properly. This will be inquired about and hopefully fixed.
- For both Hauppauge tuners- you should be able to use the included Hauppauge decoders in a decoders.txt- they are "HCW MPEG-2 Video Decoder" and "HCW AC3 Audio Decoder".
- Fixed recording/timeshifting registry issue with Hauppauge HVR950
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.94 Size: 222KB Works on: Windows