- Support for additional camera raw formats has been added (see below for
- A runtime error that resulted in sudden failure of the program has been
- In the Organizer, adding a tag or IPTC information to a selected image no
longer causes the X Resolution, Y Resolution, Image Width, and Image Height
fields to reset to 0.
- The Smart Photo Fix dialog box no longer appears by default when a camera
raw image is opened. If you want the Smart Photo Fix dialog box to appear by
default, you can click the General tab in the File Format Preferences dialog
box and mark the appropriate check box.
- Toolbar buttons have been added to the Organizer to let you easily toggle
between Document Mode and Palette Mode.
- In the Organizer, adding a folder to an already crowded folder tree no
longer slows down the screen refresh — only the new folder is drawn on the
- In the Organizer, images in subfolders residing within an excluded parent
folder are no longer displayed.
- The Search feature in the Organizer now lets you find images containing
- When a part of an image is copied and pasted as a new image, the EXIF
information is added to the new image.
- A message that recommends the download and installation of QuickTime 7 no
longer appears when a MOV file is cataloged by the Organizer. It appears
only when you try to play the MOV file.
- When you use the Background Eraser in larger photos, preprocessing is
performed on the first mouse click. The preprocessing may cause a noticeable
delay and an incorrect first eraser stroke. If this error occurs, you can
undo the stroke by pressing Ctrl + Z. This delay does not occur with
- Before a CorelDRAW (CDR) file is imported into Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo,
it should first be saved in CorelDRAW as a CDR file from version 9.0.
- Images are not correctly embedded in Outlook e-mail if you are using
Microsoft Office XP. You can attach images to e-mail, however.
- If you exit the application without saving changes to open files, an error
may occur if the Organizer is in Document Mode (View > Document Mode). To
fix this error, simply click through the prompts, and the program will close
- Smart Photo Fix does not work with selections.
- The Corel Photo Downloader, which is installed with Corel Snapfire and is
mentioned in the Help, is not available in Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Polish,
Czech, and Russian.
Product page: here