- On Windows 2000 and later, it now uses Windows' own regsvr32.exe to handle
DLL registration/unregistration instead of an internal program. This should
address errors seen on Windows Vista when registering certain older DLLs.
(Windows Vista applies a compatibility fix known as "WRP
Mitigation" to regsvr32.exe, which allows it to successfully register
DLLs that attempt to write to system registry keys in violation of Windows
- Some messages have been added and removed in this version.
- New messages: ErrorRegSvr32Failed.
- Removed messages: ErrorRegisterServerMissingExport.
- The uninstall program's version is now 220.127.116.11.
- Minor tweaks.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here