- Tabbed style GUI
- It is convenient to open multiple connections at the same time. Moreover,
you can split the window into panes and allocate each connection.
- Many different ways to connect.
- In addition to Telnet and SSH1/2, local cygwin shell and serial ports are
- Fulfilling options and tools
- A lot of terminal functions are available. Examples are: SSH2 port
forwarding, SSH Key generation wizard, and SOCKS connections.
- Plugin architecture
- You can extend the feature of Poderosa by plug-ins, like Eclipse does.
Connections via serial ports and X/ZModem-support are provided as additional
plug-ins. A manual for plug-in developers is included the installation
- Government support
- In 2005, the Japanese government selected our innovative software project
and provided financial resources to support it.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here