- Fixed Nortel.Switch.Ethernet script to send a "C" to enter CLI
if presented with device main menu after successful login.
- Updated Foundry.Switch.General script to send a CR to continue login
process if required.
- Updated the TFTP server fixing a bug with UNC paths introduced by the
recent security patch
- Updated Cisco.Router.General to append "-v 1" to connect via
- Changed Nortel.ARN.General adding second layer prompts inside config mode
- Updated filename variables %DateYYYY%, %DateMM% and %DateDD% to allow use
in config filenames.
- Changed error message when trying to set more threads than license allows.
- Altered resize code on Mail Queue form so controls display without
- Changed Nortel.ARN.General, Timout increased on entering BCC to resolve
collison of echo of BCC response with entering BCC mode response
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here