Version 126.96.36.199 released. The main changes are fixes for the Not a DVD and DVD Decrypter out of resources problems, an easy way to open your INI file, an automatic updater (that will work next time) plus some other bug fixes (sorry about that).
- Added an automatic updater. When a new version is available, RipIt4Me
offers to download and install it for you. If you answer yes, the
application closes, and the updater launches, fetches the app, puts it in
the right place, and launches it again. If DVD Decrypter is currently
ripping, the rip is aborted. If the VOBs are being cleaned, the cleanup is
This of course, will only work the next time we have an update.
- Added code to detect whether the DVD appears to be protected. This is
displayed in the main window during Step 1. If the DVD isn't protected,
there's a new button in Step 1 to open the DVD with DVD Shrink directly.
- Added "Open .ini file" to the Main menu.
- Added handling of missing titles in video_ts.ifo as experienced in
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Greece).
- RipIt4Me now terminates AnyDVD "the right way" (by sending a
WM_CLOSE message to its main window in the tray, instead of killing the
- In any VTS that's excluded from the rip, the replacement IFO now only
contains 1 title and 1 PGC.
- Attempted to fix the problem with DVD Decrypter running out of
resources... Let us know if the new code helps!
- Attempted to fix a crash that could occur when a VTS had too many VOBUs.
This was possibly responsible for the crash on "Vientos de Agua".
Please, try and report? Thanks!
- Fixed a PUO problem in the analysis code that could cause some PGCs to not
be cleaned appropriately.
- There was a serious problem in the analysis code related to Sprm (TTN
number). Now fixed.
- Attempted to fix the "Not a DVD" problem that some users have
had in 188.8.131.52. If that still does not work, post the debug log you get
- In Movie-Only mode, a bug in Step1 could cause the IFOs to be copied in
the last used target directory (instead of a temporary directory in %TEMP%).
- The psl import code now works when the path includes "(" or
- The "Save logs" function now also copies the FinalIFO BUP files.
- The DVD Decrypter version was not being checked upon startup, no matter
what your preferences were! Now fixed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here