- Added: Commandline switches to specify data path and temp path. -datapath and -temppath respectively.
- Added: Option to add borders to the video to correct for TV overscan.
- Added: Half-D1 resolution support.
- Changed: Force nospanscan option for widescreen videos in dvdauthor.
- Changed: Updated ImgBurn to 188.8.131.52.
- Changed: Added fool-proofing to user input.
- Changed: Tweaked video encoding settings and bitrate constraints. B-frames are now also generated, as well as more sensitive scene change detection.
- Changed: TCMPlex is now used to multiplex instead of mplex.
- Changed: Updated to dvdauthor-0.6.14.
- Changed: Destination folder only has it's containing files deleted, not the entire folder anymore.
- Fixed: Installation issue under Windows Vista.
- Fixed: Burn to disc checkbox was not saved as default.
- Fixed: An audio track with multiple audio sources would not combine into one and abort the encoding process.
- Fixed: MPEG2 video streams that were copied over would abort the encoding process because of a missing space character.
- Fixed: Custom video bitrate would still stay within it's predefined boundaries despite it being lower or higher.
- Fixed: Locale issues arising from period or comma decimal indicators.
- Fixed: Crash when an AVI with an AC3MP3 audio data chunk of 0 bytes was added.
- Fixed: Sudden close when loading a possibly corrupt AVI file.
- Fixed: Added proper XML header tag with encoding to dvdauthor and spumux XML files. Fixes usage of foreign characters in path names.
- Fixed: Crash when adding a new audiotrack to a title.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 184.108.40.206 Size: 6.93MB Works on: Windows