System-Prerequisite: Please read before Downloading
- Any Card of the GeForce- Quadro or Radeon-Family must be your primary VGA
Card. A complete list of all supportet 3D-Hardware will be posted soon here:
- Windows 98, ME, 2000 und XP are supported.
- Windows 98, ME after fresh Installation of VGA-Drivers: Please read this
- Windows 95 and NT 4.0 are not supported.
- aTuner needs a Detonator-Driver Version 23.11 or above, or Catalyst 3.0 or
higher. Original Drivers are preferred, but with most custumized Drivers
aTuner should be working fine, too. Officially supported are only regular
nVidia Detonators since 23.11 and ATI Catalysts since 3.0.
- aTuner's Extra Features vary depending by the installed Detonator-Version.
- aTuner takes advantage of some Features of the Detonator40-Series
- Please read also the "Known Problems" Section onto this
We have now a Deep-Link-Protection. This Link expires
after about 15 Minutes. Thanks to Stephan Klaiber for the Idea and
Changes / Updates:
- Detection of Radeon Mobility M10 added
- Bugfixes for Radeons
- Annoying bug in hardware detection fixed.9500/9700 gesetzt.)
- D3D profile setting for Radeons fixed
- Small changes for Detonator 53.xx
- Experimental pre-defined profiles for extra-panels (still GeForce-only)
- Experimental extern profiles (right-click into profile manager)
- The installer now remembers aTuner's install-directory
- aTuner now comes with a "real" installer
- Advanced Systray-Menü: Settings 3D-Options (FSAA and AF) is now possible
direct from the systray. You can also load profiles from the aTuner systray
- More Bugfixes
- Graphic Tray-Menu
- Solid Deto50-Support now for Windows 98/ME, too
- Please read this
posting, if you are using Detonator 50.
- If you encounter Problems, please note this in this Thread
in our Forum.
Tools and Utilities
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (compatible with Detonator 23.11 - 53.04 and Catalyst 3.0 - 3.10)
Product page: here