- Fix: On Windows Vista, attempting to expand a shell folder constant that
mapped to the root directory of a drive would fail with an error message.
This was due to a bug in Vista's SHGetFolderPath API. A workaround for the
problem has been implemented.
- On Browse dialogs, the BrowseDialogLabel message text may now span
- The OnlyOnThisPlatform message is no longer used. Now, when a Windows
95/98/Me user attempts to run an installation with a MinVersion setting that
blocks installation on non-NT platforms, Setup will display the
WinVersionTooLowError message, which is a bit more helpful as it mentions
the required version number.
- Corrected some trivial one-pixel-off issues when non-default dialog fonts
or font sizes were used.
- Added official Hebrew translation.
- Minor tweaks.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here