- If shift or control key is pressed on address completion, only address
string is inserted now.
- When completing addresses, display name is used rather than nickname.
- Win32: The sylpheed.ini file is read on startup if exist, and '--ipcport'
option was also added (sample-sylpheed.ini is included in the package).
- Win32: The autocheck timer is disabled while suspending to prevent network
error on resuming.
- Win32: OpenSSL library was replaced with self-compiled DLLs.
- Win32: A bug that the folder path separator was not processed correctly
when creating and renaming search folders was fixed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here