PerfectDisk Command Center
- When viewing the History dialog, the text display was sometimes poorly
formatted. This has been fixed.
- Console incorrectly displayed the Last Run Date for a computer added to an
existing schedule. This has been fixed.
- Code was added to support adding computers to a group using the fully
qualified domain name (ComputerName.Domain.com).
- Code was added to exclude certain SafeBoot encryption files. Moving these
files could cause your computer to become non-bootable.
- If your drive was very large PerfectDisk displayed some of the statistics
using scientific notation. This has been fixed.
Tools and Utilities
8.0 build 64
Product page: here