- Updated user interface: flat buttons also on XP, new file list icons,
drive icons, and bar icons (by external designer), icons in the main menu
- Separate background color can be set for odd and even lines
- Compare by content now allows to edit files, and to re-synchronize
- Separate tree panel: Either one for both file panels, or one for each
- Lister now supports a text cursor, allows to center images, and resize
- Change attributes allows to use/change content plugin values
- File operation logging
- Show drive letter in folder tabs
- File system plugins can now support custom columns and thumbnails
- Multi-rename-tool: Allow to edit target names
- More options in copy overwrite dialog: Compare by content, Rename target,
automatic rename, copy all smaller or all larger
- Exclude directories in "Show"-"Custom...", e.g. with
*.* | .cvs
- Increased maximum command line length
- Sort by additional columns, e.g. by size, then by date/time: Ctrl+click on
- Auto-complete path in command line, current directory, copy dialog etc.
- Use Shift+Del to remove unwanted entries from various comboboxes: Command
line, search function, multi-rename-tool etc.
- Secure FTP over SSL/TLS. Needs OpenSSL dlls from www.openssl.org.
- Custom user-defined commands for main menu and hotkeys
- Alias commands for the command line for internal commands or external
- Overwrite dialog allows to show preview images and custom fields
- When a copy/move/delete/create directory operation fails due to
insufficient rights, ask user whether he wants to copy as administrator.
Also allow a user to read from an inaccessible directory if he knows the
- Search on FTP servers
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here