- A comprehensive text editing environment, with specialized support for
nearly every computer language (C/C++, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java,
AppleScript, Lisp, etc.) and text/markup format (HTML, XML, LaTeX, etc.)
- New Mac-style icons, menus and keyboard shortcuts for greater
- Cursor, mouse and window behavior as is common on the Mac.
- Support for unicode encodings and various, in particular: Asian, input
- Comprehensive user documentation in standard Apple Help format.
- Based on GNU Emacs 22, the latest release of Emacs from the GNU project.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here