- New Xfire In-Game interface, using the mouse, is in beta testing! It is
enabled for all Dawn of War games.
- Fixed a game detection issue for some people with World of Warcraft and
- Displaying friends' screenshots in the infoview was enabled last release,
but it was so popular that it caused some server problems. We expect to
reenable this within days.
- Improved the profile page web interface to display screenshots.
- New games supported: Crazy Taxi, Last Chaos USA, The Sims 2 Deluxe, Harry
Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon,
Syberia, Syberia2, Voyage Century Online, Sauerbraten, Dogz 4, Freeciv -
beta, Tibia, UFO - Extraterrestrial, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's
End, Halo 2, Attack on Pearl Harbor, Red Alert - A Path Beyond, Entropia
Universe, World of Padman, Populous - The Beginning, Populous - The
Beginning - Undiscovered Worlds, Tomb Raider - Anniversary, Baldur's Gate
II, Birth of America, and Neverwinter Nights 2 AMD 64 Version.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here