- Added support for function libraries, which allow a script to call a
function in an external file without having to use #Include.
- Added RegisterCallback(), which creates a machine-code address that when
called, redirects the call to a function in the script. [developed by
Jonathan Rennison (JGR)]
- Added NumGet() and NumPut(), which retrieve/store binary numbers with
much greater speed than Extract/InsertInteger.
- Improved Sort with an option to do custom sorting according to the
criteria in a callback function. [thanks Laszlo]
- Improved OnMessage() with an option to allow more than one simultaneous
thread. [thanks JGR]
- Improved Critical with an option to change the message-check interval,
which may improve reliability for some usages. [thanks Majkinetor and JGR]
- Changed Critical to put SetBatchLines -1 into effect.
- Changed the error messages produced by #ErrorStdOut to contain a space
before the colon. [thanks Toralf]
- Fixed OnMessage() functions that return one of their own local variables
to return the number in that variable, not 0.
- Fixed potential crashing of built-in variables that access the registry
(e.g. A_AppData, A_Desktop, A_MyDocuments, A_ProgramFiles). [thanks Tekl]
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here