- Due to popular request, the 'Move Small Articles to Top of Transfer Queue'
feature has been readded.
- Added a "Find in SuperSearch" feature to the transfer queue. It
can be accessed from the queue popup menu.
- The 'Pause Download' filter will now be ignored for articles which are
added to the queue in non traditional leech modes, such as 'Open' /
'Execute' Mode, 'Show Header' Mode, 'Download Raw' Mode, etc..
- Improved the "Collapse Virtual Groups" feature introduced in the
previous beta, so 'Uncategorizes' groups are never collapsed.
- Repair'n'Extract will now, optionally, remove excess PAR2 set files from
the transfer queue, right after having verified that the set is OK.
Previously excess files were not removed until after a set archive had been
- The 'subscribed groups' dropdown menu has been improved. The virtual
groups in the dropdown menu now have the same collapsed/expanded states as
the virtual groups in the 'subscribed groups' listview.
- Tweaked parts of the NewsLeecher source in various places.
- Fixed bug from beta 2, where the Repair'n'Extract didn't always recognise
articles in the transfer queue, if the transfer queue filter was in use.
- Various other smaller bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.9 beta 5
Product page: here