|There are currently 85 people online.
Download: SlimServer 6.5.3
- Support the PICTURE metadata type introduced in FLAC 1.1.3
- Guess Tags pattern matching now operates from end of string backward
- ID3 2.4: support for null delimited lists in tags
- Support for MoodLogic has been dropped.
- UPnP client may now be enabled/disabled from the Network settings page.
- Added a /robots.txt file, just in case a web crawler finds your
SlimServer running on a public IP.
- Problems with "Guess Tags"
- Null-delimited lists in ID3v2.4 text frames
- Incorrect display with browser refresh after adding Internet Radio
station from playlist
- album (no album) a mess
- Installer does not open Vista firewall
- add an option to not show UPnP servers under browse
- Navigating unsorted lists with the number keys doesn't work
- When "Composer, band and orchestra in artists" are disabled,
song info items for composer, conductor & orchestra are displayed but
show "Empty" when moving right
- AIFF & WAV id3 tags no longer read by Slimserver
- Rescan done callback not called in all situations
- last 10 seconds of sleep are loud, blip from next song
- multiple roles for same contributor removed from contributor_album table
- Roles in contributor_album Database will be overwritten
- "Select Player Font" dropbox not completely localized
- Hebrew string appears incorrectly on player UI
- slimserver_safe logs to /var/log/slimserver.log (while server logs to
- If no local DNS server is available, bad things happen
- Nokia770 skin on Nokia N800 shows a vertical scroll bar and the page
footer moves bottom of the page when scrolling
- Pausing track after transcoding has finished causes rebuffering message
- Comment search broken
- Very short tracks: Player streams too many files to the player
- "Now Playing - (SqueezeBox IP)" is on the playlist.
- Track Replaygain wrong, Album Replaygain ok
- Accented characters in Genre broken in Random Mix Web Interface
- Switch to Squeezenetwork link missing in some skins
- Crossfade + Sleep = Ugly volume jump
Patches and updates
Product page: here