- On Windows 95 B (not C) with old libraries, the background color
"info background" (usually a light yellow) is not known, this
crashes RichEdit controls. Either fix or MS update required.
- TeaTimer might crash after second change.
- The new Easter Egg might cause some endless brain loop, should you
encounter two 4s, the first one is a 5 (can't tell more obviously :-D ).
- Buttons on IE plugin dialog do vanish when resizing updater dialog.
- /allhives should inform the user he better should run as admin if he does
not, since loading remote hives needs admin rights.
- SDHelper page display problems when starting up with multiple tabs on IE7
- SpybotSD.exe /autoupdate should pass parameters to SDUpdate.exe and wait
for its return.
- Automatically close SDUpdate.exe after messagebox that no updates are
- IE Plugin menu item might not appear on Vista+IE7 (workaround: type
about:sdhelper; fix: installer updated)
- Installer didn't show all buttons in some of the new (46) languages (now
defaults to english).
- Usage tracks didn't show up.
- Added "Back to mirror list" to updater (was only in context
- Installer will no longer overwrite old Ignore lists.
- Changes to settings tree saved immediately now.
- TeaTimer did not see all 64 bit applications.
- Process list did not show paths for all 64 bit applications.
- Scanner did not find both instances if a file was in both 32 and 64 bit
Program Files folder.
- Opera immunization was only for plugins (now cookies and content as well).
- Firefox immunization was missing
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here