aTunes is a full-featured audio player and manager, developed in Java programming language, so it can be executed on different platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems, ...
Currently plays mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4 and radio streaming, allowing users to easily edit tags, organize music and rip Audio CDs.
- Added “Remove from Disk” option for songs, albums, artists or folders
- FIX: Language Selector Dialog displays incorrectly
- Added PNG format for covers of repository
- Save automatically covers in PNG instead of JPEG
- FIX: Process mplayer ends anormally when closing aTunes
- Added slovak translation (thanks to Andrej Herich)
- Added “Year” column to play list
- FIX: CD Detection/Rip on Linux Machines (Sylvain Gaudard)
- Look up Audio CD’s at all CD-ROM drives (Sylvain Gaudard)
- FIX: Playlist loading with relative paths (Sylvain Gaudard)
Product page: here