- Added a new, optional, graphical line to the large bandwidth graph, which represents the average download speed. Right-click the bandwidth graph, to turn on/off the feature from the popup menu.
- Added a column to the statusbar, which shows the average download speed. Only available when the large bandwidth graph is set to visible.
- Added new functionality to the 'Pause' feature, so it's possible to pause downloads for a specific period of time. The time period can be setup from the Pause buttons dropdown menu on the main toolbar.
- Added an option to hide the category buttons from the SuperSearch toolbar. For more info, check the option at 'Options -> Security -> Hide SuperSearch Categories'.
- Added a 'Single Click Bookmark' option to the SuperSearch options menu. When turned on, a search will be initiated immediately after the SuperSearch bookmark is clicked. When turned off, you will have to, either double click the bookmark, or click the "Go" button, to initiate the search. This can be useful if you want to change a bookmarked query before searching.
- Many minor improvements. (Readded 'estimated time left' when header fetching, graphical improvements on graph, etc.)
- Fixed bug where the 'Binary' / 'Text' Filters, located on the Articles View Toolbar, didn't work.
- Lots of smaller bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.9 beta 8
Product page: here