PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Corrected a bug where "Limited Evaluation Version" could be displayed even after BurnInTest is licensed (problem introduced in 32-bit BITPRO V5.3.1010).
- Changed the Sound test to allow any of the tests (Wave, Midi or MP3) to be excluded from testing by blanking the filename.
- The Command line parameter "-j", cycle disk test patterns after each test file, could fail during the Random data test due to the mechanism used in BurnInTest. The Random data test is now excluded from the test when (and only when) the "-j" command line parameter is specified.
- In rare circumstances, the 2D test number of operations could potentially overflow and become negative. This has been corrected.
- In rare circumstances, BurnInTest could hang if there was a system problem in rebooting the system (ie. it failed to shutdown) using PassMark Rebooter. This has been corrected.
Tools and Utilities
5.3 build 1011
Product page: here