Weather Watcher is your personal Windows desktop weather station. Automatically retrieve the current conditions, hourly forecast, daily forecast, detailed forecast, severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service (US only), and weather maps for over 77,000 cities world-wide. The current conditions can be quickly viewed by holding your mouse pointer over the Weather Watcher system tray icon.
- Checkmark beside the active city in the "Change Active City" system tray menu item.
- [LATITUDE] and [LONGITUDE] tags can now be used in the map URLs.
- Removed HTML tags from [DETAILED FORECAST] template code.
- Tweaked the weather data processing methods to speed up those processes.
- Map Manager "View" button to "Preview".
- Added tweaks to improve overall application performance.
- [CRLF] and [TAB] template codes were not working correctly when the weather data was exported.
- Cities were duplicating when adding/deleting cities in the "Active City" tab of the Weather Watcher Options.
- Wallpaper was not resetting when Weather Watcher was closed in Windows Vista.
- [TEMP HIGH] and [TEMP LOW] template codes were not returning the correct values.
- The tooltip location now displays the city name as it appears when using the [LOCATION] template code.
- Removed broken maps.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here