Connect directly to the information you need every time you launch FileMaker Pro 9 with the new FileMaker Quick Start Screen. Whether you want to create a new database, open an existing database or learn more about using FileMaker Pro 9, you’ll get to where you need to go faster than ever.
- In Mac OS X, the Web Publishing Engine stopped responding after running for approximately 5 days. This has been fixed.
- A problem has been fixed in which Instant Web Publishing might display the wrong value from a value list. In version 9.0v1, this problem could occur when one value list item is a substring of another value in the list. For example, if a text field uses a value list containing “room A7” and “room A73”, and the field is set to “room A73”, Instant Web Publishing erroneously displays “room A7” instead. In version 9.0v1, the erroneously displayed data could then be committed to the database, if the user entered Edit mode and clicked Submit.
- A problem has been fixed that would have caused PHP web publishing to stop working correctly on or after October 7, 2007.
- Sites generated by PHP Site Assistant
- User credentials used to log into a site are no longer exposed in the URL and the web server log.
- When you click the Delete Record button and then click Cancel in the confirmation dialog box, the record is no longer deleted anyway.
- FileMaker Server performance statistics are no longer prevented from being properly added to the Performance Monitor in Windows Server 2003.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here