The new AccuSync 3-Series product line, which includes 17-inch and 19-inch standard screen sizes, features a new cabinet design, improved brightness of 300 cd/m², and improved contrast of 700:1 and 800:1 for the 17-inch and 19-inch models, respectively.The AccuSync 3-Series products are available with an estimated street price of $224.99 for the ASLCD73VX and ASLCD73VX-BK, $239.99 for the ASLCD73VXM-BK, $254.99 for the ASLCD93VX-BK, and $274.99 for the ASLCD93VXM-BK.
"The AccuSync 3-Series offers key benefits, like exceptional screen performance and multimedia options, all at competitive prices," said Andrew Anderson, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "Additionally, we've added the Eco Mode feature, which allows end users the ability to extend the life of the monitor and to conserve energy. This line continues to deliver the quality of the NEC brand with superior service and support."
Included in the AccuSync 3-Series line are the 17-inch ASLCD73VX, ASLCD73VX-BK, and the multimedia ASLCD73VXM-BK, as well as the 19-inch ASLCD93VX-BK and the multimedia ASLCD93VXM-BK.
The NEC AccuSync 3-Series line is available in a black cabinet design, with the ASLCD73VX also available in a white cabinet.
- Native resolution of 1280 x 1024
- Brightness at 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio of 700:1 for the 17-inch and 800:1 for the 19-inch
- Rapid-ResponseTM technology (5ms), which delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Ambix dual-input technology
- Built-in multimedia speakers on the ASLCD73VXM-BK and ASLCD93VXM-BK
- Eco Mode, an energy-conserving function accessible through the on screen controls, which helps extend the life of the display
- WindowsTM VISTA-compatibility
- NaViSetTM, which provides a graphical user interface that allows users to adjust On Screen Manager (OSM®) display settings via mouse and keyboard