EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Ekoolant Pastel Concentrate - a concetrated form of new non-transparent, nano-particle enriched coolant, designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems with 3-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
Ekoolant is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components:
- High-efficiency non-toxic secondary refrigerant anti-corrosion coolant,
- corrosion and scale inhibitors,
- biological growth inhibitor.
The nano-particles are 40nm in size to ensure they will not accumulate or block liquid cooling equippment.
EK-Ekoolant Pastel mixtures prevent scale or sludge filming.
EK-Ekoolant Pastel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminium and stainless steel.
- pastel, non-transparent look.
- concentrated content - low on weight for lowest shipping fees.
- low electrical conductivity
- biological growth inhibition
- corrosion protection according to BS5117 and BS6580 standards
- high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials
- preventing scale or sludge filming
- RoHS compliant
- 3-year shelf time after bottling
EK shows pretty cooling fluids made by Mayhems
Posted on Tuesday, Aug 12 2014 @ 17:21 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
EK Water Blocks announced a new line of Ekoolant Pastel cooling fluids. These nano-coolants are manufactured in the UK by Mayhems, they are available at EK's webshop in white, yellow, orange, red, blue and green. The price for a 250ml concentrate tube, which can be used to form 1 liter of coolant, is 14.95EUR.