|There are currently 96 people online.
Posted on Friday, July 14 2006 @ 00:16:42 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: Snarfer 0.5.0
- Added a plugin that monitors search results on Ebay.
- Added a plugin for searching craigslist across multiple cities.
- Added a plugin for emailing articles to a friend.
- The OPML export plugin now allows you to email the feeds you have just
- Added a search toolbar for easy access to any of the installed search
- The database has been improved to make it more resistant to damage that
might result from a system crash.
- The database will also now detect when the system has not been shutdown
safely and will attempt to repair any errors.
- It is now possible to setup default values for the refresh interval and
the number of messages kept for a feed.
- Feeds can now also be setup to refresh manually (by selecting
"Refresh" from their right click menu, or "Refresh All"
from the root folder).
- You can now specify that the old messages in a feeds should never be kept
(the feed will only show messages that are currently listed on the server).
- Added a right click menu to the message view window for easy access to the
main message functions including the new Email option.
- Added support for Forward and Back mouse buttons.
- New improved duplicate detection algorithm for feeds.
- Added support for CSS style attributes in the HTML parser.
- Added support for backquote attribute quoting in the HTML parser.
- Added emulation of the ABBR element to the HTML parser.
- Added Bloglines Search to the list of search engines supported by the Web
- Results from a Web Search can now be deleted with less chance of them
returning again later.
- When importing or exporting OPML files a .opml extension is now
automatically added to filenames if missing.
- The XML parser is now better at recovering from unescaped ampersands.
- Fixed a bug that could cause problems with certain type of flash objects
when viewing web pages internally.
viewing web pages internally.
- Fixed a bug that could cause other links to open internally when the
options specified that only the Original Article should be.
- Certain types of HTML tags were being incorrectly parsed when they
contained no content.
- Not all forms of scripting were being filtered out by the HTML parser.
- Marking all items as read failed to reset the "unread items"
flag in the system tray.
- If Windows was shutdown while Snarfer was still running it was possible
that it would not have been closed correctly.
- If Windows took to long to start up it was possible that Snarfer would not
appear in the system tray even though it was running.
- Fixed a bug in the Local Search plugin that could crash if the search
window was closed while it was still searching.
- Certain characters may not have worked correctly if used in a query in the
Web Search plugin.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here