Gas Powered Games released a new patch for Supreme Commander.
This update features some bug fixes and adds three new units: UEF T2 Bomber, Aeon Guided Missile and Cybran T2 Bomber.
- Fixed an issue with Ferry Beacon guarding
- Visual tweaks to UEF shield effect
- Horde AI will now utilize T3 land units
- Performance improved when showing waypoint lines
- Fixed crash bug associated with air units refueling/repairing on air staging platforms
- Air superiority has been retuned across all three factions.
The patch can be downloaded through the game's auto-updater.