calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books.
* Content server: Show custom column data in the book listing
* Add preference to automatically set a tag when adding books (Preferences->General)
* Add a tweak to create compound search terms. Show error message in tooltip when user inputs an invalid search query.
* Managing multiple libraries: Allow renaming/deleting libraries from the Choose library menu
* Searching on series index is now possible. See the User Manual for details.
* Fix regression in 0.7.16 that broke conversion of HTML files with preprocess turned on
* MOBI Output: When converting an input document that specifies an inline TOC in the but not in the , add it correctly. Fixes #6661 (Conversion to MOBI fails to create TOC)
Closes tickets: 6661 [External link]
* JetBook driver: Only use JetBook naming scheme for txt, pdf and fb2 files.
Closes tickets: 6638 [External link]
* Copy to library action now respects merge preferences
Closes tickets: 6641 [External link]
* Fix bug in email sending when using an SSL connection
* Kobo driver: Fix bug that prevented metadata caching from working correctly
Closes tickets: 6015 [External link]
* Fix regression in 0.7.16 that caused calibre to forget its preferences on each restart for new installs on linux
* News downloads: Cut off long downloaded from URLs
Closes tickets: 6649 [External link]
New news sources
* HOY by Fco Javier Nieto
* Milenio by bmsleight
* Winnipeg Free Press by buyo
* Field and stream blog, West Hawaii Today, Marietta Daily Journal by Tony Stegall
* Europa Sur by Darko Miletic
Improved news sources
* La Jornada
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.7.17 Size: 29.4MB Works on: Windows