Microsoft has issued six security updates this month.
There are four critical updates:
- Vulnerability in the Windows Schannel Security Package Could Allow Remote Code Execution (935840)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (933566)
- Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail (929123)
- Vulnerability in Win32 API Could Allow Remote Code Execution (935839)
One important update:
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Visio Could Allow Remote Code Execution (927051)
And also 1 moderate update:
- Vulnerability in Windows Vista Could Allow Information Disclosure (931213)
You can download these updates through Windows Update.