Dell introduced new Inspiron 14, 15, and 17 notebooks at CES 2010:
* Redesigned Inspiron laptops full-featured and ideal for on-the-go media consumption.
* Now with new, thinner chassis, 16:9 aspect HD displays, SRS Premium Sound.
* Available today with new turbo-charged Intel Mobile Core i5 processors starting at $849.
* Systems featuring the Intel Core i3 processor will be available later this month, starting at $569.
The company also introduced new Studio 14, 15, and 17 laptops:
* Refreshed Studio laptops feature Intel's Mobile Core i5 and i7 processors and are perfect for sharing photos, music and videos with friends and family.
* Portable Studio 14 available in North America later this month with prices starting at $699.
* Studio 15 has high-definition, 15.6-inch LED widescreen design and is rich with multimedia technology, like True HD resolutions that show off content, starting at $849.
* Studio 17 features beautiful 17.3-inch display, with enhanced audio. Prices start at $949.