A-DATA introduced ten new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 memory modules, with frequencies ranging from 1600MHz to 2200MHz.
The new XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module features with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), each memory chip is direct contact with the heatsink to perform immediate heat spreading from critical areas, the increased surface area of heatsink also provide the efficiency of offload heat away from the DRAM module. Moreover, the doubling amount of copper in the PCB can improve the energy efficiency to lower the system temperature, in order to enhance the system stability.
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module:
All DRAM IC are verified by overclocking criteria.
Adopt aluminum heatsink with increased surface area to provide efficiency of offload heat away.
Adopt high quality 2oz copper 8 layers PCB to:
- Assist spreading of heat from critical areas to perform effective thermal cooling.
- Decrease the resistance of electronic flow to avoid electric waste
- Increase DRAM module’s lifetime.
- Improve signal integrity
CAS Latency and recommended operating voltage:
- DDR3-2200G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1866G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
- DDR3-1600G (9-9-9-24) 1.55V~1.75V
All XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DRAM module frequency are backward compatible.